This privacy statement describes the way we collect and process your personal data when you are using the MyProduction Cloud Service.
We hold the role as data controller with regard to the processing of personal data described in this privacy statement.
1. Whose personal data do we process?
This privacy statement describes our processing of personal data related to the following categories of individuals:
- Contact persons and employees of customers who use the Cloud Service
- Other private individuals that make use of the services offered by MyProduction
- Suppliers and business partners and their representatives
2. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
MyProduction AS are responsible for processing your personal data described in this privacy statement.
3. Purpose, Personal data categories and legal basis
In the following we will specify the purpose of the processing of personal data, which categories of personal data we process, and the legal basis for such processing.
I. Processing of personal data in connection with the Cloud Service
In order to deliver, register and administrate the Cloud Service, we will process the following of your personal data:
- E-mail address
- Payment details
- Company data such as the name, size and location of the company you work for and your role in that company
- Other information provided voluntarily by you, such as telephone number and address
Personal data registered when subscribing for the Cloud Service will mainly be used in order to complete a subscription order or for providing the Cloud Service based on the information registered. We will, for example, use your e-mail address for the purpose of providing order confirmations and important information concerning the Cloud Service.
All processing described under this section will be based on either GDPR Article 6 no. 1 letter b) (agreement) or letter f) (legitimate interest).
II. Processing of personal data when we communicate directly with you
MyProduction aims at providing our customers with updated and solid information on the different updates and other issues we deem to be relevant for the customers to enjoy the services we offer. From time to time we will therefore publish newsletters and other relevant information to individuals who have registered for a subscription to the Cloud Service.
We will only communicate marketing content to you if you have expressly given your consent to such communication. Consent is obtained when you subscribe to the Cloud Service and may be withdrawn at any time. Our basis for this type of communication is GDPR Article 6 no. 1 letter a) (consent) and the Marketing Practices Act section 15 (1).
We will also send you newsletters and other content containing general information such as information on the product we provide you with, updates or changes to the Cloud Service. Such communication will not include any marketing material, and our basis for such communication is GDPR Article 6 no. 1 letter f (legitimate interest).
- Essential cookies: Cookies that are essential for providing the services MyProduction offers to its customer.
- Performance- and functionality cookies: Cookies that are used to improve the website’s functionality. These cookies are not crucial for providing our services, but are used for ensuring you the best possible customer experience.
- Analytical cookies: Cookies that are used to collect and aggregate information to help us understand how our websites are used and monitor the efficiency of our marketing campaigns. They also help us tailor our websites to customer preferences.
- Marketing cookies: Cookies that are used for creating marketing content that is relevant to you. This type of cookies ensures that the same ads do not pop up several times in a row, that the ads are based on your preferences and that they are presented correctly.
- Social media cookies: Cookies that ensure that you are be able to share sites and content that you find interesting on our websites through third party suppliers of social media and other websites (LinkedIn, Facebook etc). These cookies may also be used for marketing purposes.
MyProduction use the following categories of cookies on our websites:
|Cookie Name||Cookie Domain||Cookie Purpose||Cookie Duration||Category|
|_ga||.myproduction.no||Samler informasjon om brukerne og deres aktivitet på nettstedet for analyse og rapporteringsformål.||2 år||Statistiske|
|_dc_gtm_UA-xxx-xxx||.myproduction.no||Samler informasjon om brukerne og deres aktivitet på nettstedet for analyse og rapporteringsformål.||noen sekunder||Statistiske|
|www.facebook.com||Støtter online markedsføring ved å samle inn informasjon om brukerne for å markedsføre produkter gjennom partnere og andre plattformer.||session||Markedsføring|
|C||.adform.net||Støtter integrasjon eller “embedding” av en tredjepartsplattform på nettstedet for å markedsføre produkter gjennom partnere og andre plattformer.||en måned||markedsføring|
|sc_at||.snapchat.com||Støtter integrasjon eller “embedding” av en tredjepartsplattform på nettstedet for å markedsføre produkter gjennom partnere og andre plattformer.||ett år||Markedsføring|
|Usermatchhistory||.linkedin.com||Støtter integrasjon eller “embedding” av en tredjepartsplattform på nettstedet for å markedsføre produkter gjennom partnere og andre plattformer.||en måned||Markedsføring|
4. MyProduction as data processor
MyProduction will hold the role as a data processor instead of data controller when delivering the Cloud Service itself to its customer. In such circumstances the customer will determine the purposes and means of the processing of personal data when using the Cloud Service. In this case the customer will therefore be responsible for ensuring that such processing of personal data takes place in compliance with GDPR.
MyProduction has entered into separate data processing agreements with all customers we process personal data on behalf of.
5. With whom do we share your personal data?
Our IT-service providers may have access to personal data if the personal data is stored with the provider or the provider has in another way gained access to your personal data under the service agreements they have entered into with us. This applies for example to our CRM-system provider [●].
Our cookies services providers may gain access to your personal data in connection with your visit to our websites.
The abovementioned parties act in accordance with a valid data processing agreement and under our instructions. We do not share personal data in other instances or in other ways than what is described in this privacy statement, unless you explicitly request or consent to this. However, in certain cases, MyProduction reserves the right to release information regarding customers to public authorities if required by law.
6. How can a customer gain access to his/her personal data, and how can one rectify the data?
When entering into a subscription for MyProduction Cloud Service each customer is responsible for ensuring that the registered information is valid and correct, including making sure that only the necessary customer information for using the service is registered on behalf of the company that the customer belongs to. The customer will be suspended or permanently blocked from the Cloud Service if false information is provided at registration, i.e. a false name or inaccurate contact information. The customer is at all times responsible for updating its personal data.
Further information on access to personal data or rectification or changes of personal data can be retrieved by contacting MyProduction. Please find the contact information at the end of this document.
7. Retention and deletion
MyProduction will store your personal data as long as is necessary for the purposes named in this Privacy Statement, especially for the fulfilment of our contractual and legal obligations. MyProduction will delete all personal data when it is no longer required for the purposes described under this privacy statement and when deletion is allowed pursuant to applicable laws and regulations.
Further information on the type of data we store and how you can have this deleted can be retrieved by contacting MyProduction. Please find the contact information at the end of this document.
8. Your rights
According to the personal data legislation, you as the registered party have the right to:
- Request access to all personal data we process about you;
- Request that the processed personal data is deleted or corrected;
- Withdraw your consent if you have previously consented to processing of personal data (e.g. for marketing or newsletters);
- Retrieve your personal data that you previously have submitted to MyProduction and transfer these to another data controller without MyProduction’s interference (data portability); and
- File a complaint with the supervisory authority (in Norway: Datatilsynet).
If you want to exercise your data protection rights you can reach out to our Privacy Team by sending an email to: [●].
9. Changes to the privacy statement
We may make minor changes to this privacy statement. The latest version can always be found on our website. You will be notified in case of major changes.
10. Customer service and contact with MyProduction
We are always happy to help you. Our office is open from 9-16 (CET), Monday through Friday. The office hours may vary on public holidays.